Dispute assistance and domestic and international tax advice
Our tax advisers know everything that there is to know about the Dutch tax system. Even if you operate outside the Netherlands, we can still assist you: for international tax matters, we draw on our international network Allinial Global.
Our firm has specialists in the following areas and more:
- international tax advisory
- succession planning and company structuring
- tax aspects of family-owned companies
- expat services, including emigration assistance
- objections and appeals
- tax compliance and Horizontal Monitoring
We can help you to resolve your disputes with the tax authorities. If the matter cannot be resolved, we can lodge a formal objection and even appeal the decision, if you wish.
Estate planning – Careful transfer of your assets
You want to pass on your assets, but you are not sure how to go about it. We will help you draw up a careful plan for transferring your assets to your survivors while triggering as little tax as possible. We can also examine your will and prenuptial agreement and if necessary modify them to best reflect your wishes. Asset structuring for tax and legal purposes is a particular specialty of ours: we look at the overall picture, not the separate elements. Our discretion is assured. We listen, we look, we advise you whenever you need, and we remain silent in all other respects.
Our strong points
- Bezwaar- en beroepsprocedures
- Bedrijfsopvolging en structurering van uw bedrijven
- Estate Planning
- Fiscale aspecten van het familiebedrijf
- Zowel nationaal als internationaal